Why Study in Uganda?
Studying in Uganda avails the students the following advantages;
- Uganda’s education is cheap in terms of tuition fees
- Cost of living is low compared to elsewhere in the world.
- The country has adequate resources in terms of man power and infrastructure to offer quality education.
- The country provides a safe and conducive environment for studying.
- Ugandan institutions of learning are unique in catering for special-needs students.
- As a pioneer in African higher education, Uganda excels at providing a truly African university experience, grounded in addressing the development challenges of the continent and equipping graduates to work across a wide range of industry sectors and professions.
- The country is quite beautiful and the people very friendly.
- Makerere University as one of the pioneering learning institutions on the continent has trained Presidents, senior business executives, academics, scientists and community leaders from across Africa.
- There is a whole range of quality and relevant courses to choose from various colleges and universities
- Universities, colleges and schools in Uganda offer a vibrant, creative and challenging environment which gives an opportunity to the students for developing their potential.
- The education regulatory environment ensures the students receive quality education.
- The country has wonderful climate which creates a conducive environment for studying and living in Uganda
- The country is famous for its rich African culture.