Accommodation around Mgahinga National Park
The following is accommodation available within or near the park:
- Mgahinga Community Campground: located at Mgahinga UWA Ntebeko Gate HQ with 1 self contained banda, 3 non self contained bandas and a dormitory.
- Mount Gahinga Lodge: Located outside the Ntebeko gate offers more up market accommodation on a full board basis in luxury banda.
- Travellers Rest Hotel: Located in town 100m from the National Parks office.
- Kisoro Tourist Hotel: located in Kisoro town with Self-contained rooms all with showers and balcony. The hotel has large garden and safe secure parking.
- Mgahinga Rest Camp: Located outside the Ntebeko Gate at Mgahinga Gorilla National Park.
- Nkuringo Safari Lodge: Located within 14 kms outside of Kisoro on Lake Mutanda. Tented camp with en-suite bathrooms and toilets. Bar and restaurant.
- Bugondo Guesthouse: Located at 56 Chuho Road and sign posted on your approach to Kisoro Town. 12 rooms 8 of which are self-contained, DSTV in rooms, safe and secure parking facility.
- Heritage Guesthouse: Is opposite the Standard Bank on Kisoro’s short strip of tarmac.
- Countryside Guesthouse: Located on Bunagana Road 500m from the taxi park. 14 clean rooms, restaurant and camping ground.
- Landmark Tours and Travel Guesthouse: Located on very central at Plot 27 Mutanda Road that loops behind the main Bunagana Road.
- Virunga Hotel: Located behind the National Parks office. Cheap clean rooms. Clean toilets and hot water showers. Restaurant and bar. Secure parking.
- Lake Mutanda Campsite: located on a peninsular with panoramic views out over the lake. The site also known as Sheba’s Campsite provides a uniquely tranquil venue for visitors looking for simplicity and wishing to be in a natural setting.