Located on Khartoum – West Hilton
Tel: +249 717 198
This Authority is accountable for formulating strategies, policies, goals and programs aimed at developing local and foreign investments in Sudan.
Roles of Ministry of Investment in Sudan
- Issue investment licenses through the One Shop Stop system in ample time
- Furnish investors with information necessary to invest in Sudan
- Provide target parties with promotion material
- Promote investment in Sudan and strengthen economic relations with other nations through exchanging visits, delegations and participation in conferences, workshops and economic forums
- Develop and maintain relations with international organizations and corporations and governments of other nations so as to develop investment and facilitate exchange of information
- Organize and host workshops and forums for investors in order to introduce them to the advantages of investing in Sudan.