Tourism in Senegal
Senegal offers a stunning array of sights, sounds and flavors. According to trade sources, in 2011 travel and tourism was the second largest contributor to the economy in Senegal and the government has recognized its value in terms of job creation and regional development. As a result, both foreign and local investors have access to taxation incentives and customs exemptions.
The Ministry is in charge of monitoring tourism and culture activities in the country. It is committed to improving Senegal as a destination for tourists.
Information about Investment climate of Senegal has been summarized to include the following;
- Investment Authority of Senegal
- Investment incentives in senegal
- Investment guarantees in Senegal
- Investment opportunities in Senegal
- Development partners of Senegal
- Natural Resources of Senegal
- Exports of Senegal
- Double Taxation Agreements with Senegal
- International Trade Agreements with Senegal
- Trading partners of Senegal
- Stock Exchange of Senegal
- Shipping Status