Quartier du Fleuve
Bamako – République du Mali.
Tel: (223) 20 22 95 25/ 20 22 95 26
- API-Mali provides investors with key information for each sector of activity as required by law for starting a business in Mali.
- Assisting national and foreign investors by arranging meetings with government structures, organizing guided visits/tours to investment sites, and by identifying partners.
- API-Mali advises investors on investment opportunities offered in the various sectors of the Malian economy, as well as the most suitable location for your business.
- Issuance of administrative documents required for starting a business and grant license to investors.
- Organization of investment promotional events, such as Trade Fairs, Economic Fora and Business to Business Meetings.