In Madagascar, the guarantees to investment are comprised of the following;
- Legal protection on property and rights, including industrial property rights
- No restriction of borrowing and payment of interest abroad
- Transfer of dividends abroad
- Arbitration according to International Centre For Settlement Of Investment Disputes (ICSID) or International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) rules for the resolutions of disputes on investments
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) and Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) services on issues related to investment risk insurance.