Aim of the vision
Djibouti aims to become the largest logistic hub in Africa, using 100% green energy. Also the country hopes to become the number two destination in the world for scuba diving after Sharm-el-Sheik.
Objectives of the vision
- To address different challenges ahead and risks on the way within the country.
- To fulfil aspirations of the President and his government.
- To encourage Djiboutian citizens to take ownership of this vision themselves
- Encouraging Djiboutians to achieve their own success
- To join fast-paced and very competitive new world
Pillars of the vision
- Encouraging economic integration
- Good governance
- Human development