The Republic of Congo, under the plan, “Vision 2025 Congo”, plans to become an emerging country by 2025.
To rebuild the country, improve the living conditions of its citizens, and convert the nation’s economic lifecycle into a state of steady growth, and based on a diversified and modern production base portfolio.
- Governance, with the objective to strengthen participatory and inclusive democracy to promote the rule of law and peace to which Congo aspires
- Transformation of the economy, to intensify economic activities in order to accelerate growth and promote job creation
- Development of economic and social infrastructure through reform programs and investment programs that seek to provide for physical(transportation) or virtual(telecommunications) connections to domestic markets, regional and global economy.
- Social development, seeks to strengthen and develop human resources as well as to improve the ability of groups, including the most vulnerable groups to contribute to growth and profit from it.
- Various dimensions of balanced development that is sustainable and thus enduring, through better balanced development in the country’s different departments and between urban and rural areas