Senegal is a great entry into Africa from the West because of its location on the Atlantic coast of Africa. The country has upgraded its basic infrastructure to promote national and international private investment.
There are potential opportunities in Senegal for a wide range of sectors.
APIX’s sole ambition is to turn Senegal into the West African model of economic development making it the preferred destination for investors.
The investment code stipulates methods of providing benefits and procedures for application, tax benefits, guarantees, rights, liberties and obligations of enterprises and tax incentives.
Information about Investment climate of Senegal has been summarized to include the following;
- Investment Authority of Senegal
- Investment incentives in Senegal
- Investment guarantees in Senegal
- Investment opportunities in Senegal
- Development partners of Senegal
- Natural Resources of Senegal
- Exports of Senegal
- Double Taxation Agreements with Senegal
- International Trade Agreements with Senegal
- Trading partners of Senegal
- Stock Exchange of Senegal
- Shipping Status