Namibia ensures great trade with the following trade agreements;
- African, Caribbean, and Pacific Group of States (ACP Group)
- Africa Free Trade Zone
- Southern African Customs Union (SACU)
- European Free Trade Association (EFTA) – SACU
- Southern African Development Community
- African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA)
- Bilateral agreements with Angola, China, Cuba, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, India, Malaysia, Romania, Russia and Tunisia.