Brendan Simbwaye Sq Goethe St, Windhoek
P/Bag: 13340, Windhoek
Tel: +264 61 283 7335
The Namibia Investment Centre is Namibia’s official investment promotion and facilitation office. NIC operates as a Department within the framework of the Ministry of Trade and Industry.
- Act as the first port of call for any potential investors to Namibia
- Offer investor services such as required in establishing business in Namibia like application for work permits and assistance with search and identification of land/premises.
- Identify and advise on the elimination of administrative bottlenecks confronting investors
- Promote investment opportunities to both local and foreign investors
- Conduct research on investment climate and trends, sector studies, identify , profile and market investment projects and avail this information to interested investors
- Promote and facilitate joint venture arrangements and encourage domestic participation in investment initiatives
- Issuing of the Certificates of Status Investment
- Investment Incentives