Tel: (+218) 21. 334 5010
The General Board of Privatization and Investment was founded in 2009 rule (No.89) to promote foreign and national capital to set up investment projects in various production and service sectors within the general policy framework of the country and the social and economic development goals.
- Building and developing of the national workforce and increase their competence level and know-how, and creating job opportunities for them.
- The transfer and localization of technology in the Libya economy
- The development and the rehabilitation of production and service economic units to increase its competitiveness within international markets
- Achieve local development.
- Diversification of sources of national income
- Utilize the use of energy
- Utilize the use of local raw material.