During recent years, Liberia has experienced an increase in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI). It is anticipated that FDIs will continue increasing, particularly in natural resources and cash crops. Investments in the service sector are also expected to increase considerably.
The NIC’s mandate is to promote Liberia’s many investment opportunities, attract and support the growth of value-adding foreign direct investments (FDIs), and advocate for and strengthen the domestic private sector.
Investment climate has been summarized to include the following
- Development partners of Liberia
- Double Tax Treaties in Liberia
- Exports of Liberia
- International Trade Agreements with Liberia
- Investment Authority of Liberia
- Investment incentives in Liberia
- Investment Guarantees in Liberia
- Investment opportunities in Liberia
- Natural Resources of Liberia
- Trading partners of Liberia
- Shipping News