There are many investment opportunities in Comoros in different sectors like agricultural sector, energy sector, education, transport sector, ICT sector among others as they can be seen below:
Education sector The government is struggling to upgrade education and technical training and as such creates the following opportunities
- Building schools
- Lack of adequate trained personnel in the education sector
- Lack of instructional materials
- Building more health centers to provide health services to the people especially in rural areas.
- Need for skilled health workers
- Sensitization of people on family planning methods to reduce the high population growth rate
- Installation of small and medium enterprises for processing agricultural products for the local market.
- Agricultural Mechanization & Technical Assistance
- Training farmers on better farming methods
- Meat processing industries
- Fertilizer industries
- Tools factories and other agricultural equipments
- Cattle production
- Animal feed production
- Consultant Engineering
- All kinds of Production /Marketing Technical & Material Assistance
Transport Sector The transport system lacks adequate roads hence creating opportunity for construction and maintenance of existing ones.
- Development of beaches on the Islands
- Development of forest landscapes as part of promoting the ecological and cultural tourism through the creation of leisure resorts and relays.
- Electronic card manufacturing
- software development
- Technical support and assistance
- Call centers
- Remote data centers
- Development of WIFI services
- Development of electronic cash
- Industrial engineering
- Maintenance of machinery
- Platform (transport, transit office etc.)
- Accounting and consulting firms
- Vocational training centers