“Burkina 2025″ is” The Burkina Faso, a nation solidarity, progress and justice that consolidates compliance on the international scene.
- The nation solidarity refers to inculturation in openness, unity and peace
- The nation of progress refers to springs and expected progress
- Nation of justice refers to foundations governance
- Consolidating the nation are on the respect refers to international geopolitics World.
Purpose of the vision:
Building a nation prosperous, radiant and respected Africa and the world
To achieve the purpose of the vision “Burkina 2025”, four poles were determined
- Development of the pillars of accelerated growth
- Accelerated growth model: (i) promoting growth poles, (ii) development of sectors production and (iii) promotion of niches and clusters and (iv) promoting a pro-poor growth
- Development of priority sectors: (i) Agriculture, (ii) Mines, (iii) Crafts (iv) Industries culture and tourism, and (v) SMEs / SMIs.
- Promotion of economic integration and Foreign Trade: the opportunities it offers and providing opportunities for domestic production.
- Development of infrastructure to support: (i) Agropastoral, (ii) transport and logistics, (iii) ICT (iv) Energy (v) Urbanization and (vi) Institutions Support.
- Consolidation of human capital and promotion of social protection;
- Job creation to increase revenues to improve living conditions and reduce poverty
- Development of education, training and education, professional technical
- Improving the health of the population
- Drinking water and sanitation
- Promotion of social protection
- Access to energy services modern
- Strengthening Governance;
- Strengthening economic governance through capacity building control and economic management, control public finances and the coordination of the effectiveness of aid
- Strengthening political governance by strengthening the republican character of institutions
- Strengthening of administrative governance by administration of a construction Republican Development
- Strengthening local governance through promoting local development
- Considerations of priorities cross in policies and development programs.
- Promotion of gender equality by strengthening programs to reduce inequalities kind
- Population management by strengthening programs controlling the growth demographic
- Sustainable management of the environment and the optimal use of natural resources
- Planning for implementation the land policy
- Capacity by setting implementation of the National Building Policy of capacity
- Promotion of Competitive Intelligence for anticipate the economic environment and identify opportunities for the country