Algeria is a country with great opportunities. It has the 15th place in terms of proven oil reserves in the world, 7th place in the world in proven gas resources, 3000 hours of sunshine per year and it is rich in mineral resources like phosphate, zinc, iron, gold, uranium, tungsten, kaolin and silicon.
The country has functional and modern infrastructure in conformity with international standards.
Algeria’s population provides plenty of labor force because it is a young population with 75% below 25 years of age.
Algeria National Investment Development Agency
ANDI was created from Assistance Protection Securite Incendie (APSI) in 2001. It is responsible for direct foreign investment in the country. It is responsible for accompanying both national and foreign investors, to facilitate administrative procedures, and grant tax exemptions, rebates and other incentives.
The Journal Officiel de la Republique Algerienne contains all policies of Algeria. It includes laws on Investment development, companies’ set up, employment encouragement, industrial land and export development among others.
Information on investment climate in Algeria also includes;
- Exports of Algeria
- International Trade Agreements with Algeria
- Investment Authority of Algeria
- Investment Guarantees in Algeria
- Investment Incentives in Algeria
- Investment opportunities in Algeria
- Trading partners of Algeria
- Algiers Stock Exchange
- Shipping Status
- Double Taxation Agreements in Algeria
- Natural Resources of Algeria
- Development Partners of Algeria